Sunshine thanks the following organizations for their generous contributions to Sunshine School.
- Mesquite Veterinary Hospital (email@example.com)
- Northwest Children’s Dentistry (www.nwkidsdds.com)
- Usborne Books & More, Alison VanDyke, Educational Consultant (www.thegiftofusborne.com)
- Theresa Garrett, Premier Designs Jeweler (www.theresagarrett.
- Alison VanDyke Counseling, LLC (520-275-0503)
- Greyco Electric (www.greycoelectric.com)
As a 501-c-3 organization, Sunshine accepts gifts and donations. While parents pay tuition and fees to support Sunshine’s academic program, your gifts and donations allow us to flourish with innovation and creativity.
If you would like to contribute to Sunshine School, please do! We look forward to another 30 years of loving children because of your kindness. Thank you.
We accept donations in any amount. We send thank-you notes to everyone (unless you wish to remain anonymous). Make sure that you include your address if you wish to receive a note or acknowledgment for your gift.
Please mail a check to the address at the top of the page. On the memo line of your check, you may also designate how your donation is to be used:
[ ] Fine arts program (including guest teachers; special events and materials for the children’s 2- and 3- dimensional work)
[ ] For the Scholarship Fund (supporting families needing tuition assistance)
[ ] For health, safety, and maintenance concerns
[ ] For whatever needs the school may have
Or you can donate below using Paypal. You can include your address or designation for your donation in the "special instructions" box during the donation process.